free website stats program Who here rides in the Rain? | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who here rides in the Rain?

what about those of us that commute on bikes and live in a temperate climate?
if i did not ride in the rain i would not ride for at least 9 months of the year !!!!! and that would be a waste of a good bike - i might just as well go buy me a rally replica like a RS Cosworth or Scooby on that comment

sorry but i have common sense, and intelligence and love biking

Roger that Hobbit, I have common sense and choose to ride in the rain and like you I live where it rains a lot:D

If i have a ride planned, I go, no matter what the weather is doing. Good rain gear and a face shield are requirements for me. If I was back in germany, I would be out rain or shine. The Alps look beautiful in the rain.

PsychoDawg

Living in Western Wa you almost have to. I would go nuts if I had to park the bike for weeks or months.

I try not to ride in the rain, cold, when its windy. I realy hate it when its hot. Some times the sun bothers me, and on cloudy days it is not much fun becouse it could rain..I dont like riding in the spring much becouse of the sand and in the fall we have wet leaves in the road. I would never ride in the winter but I do have alot of fun riding the rest of the time..:bigsmiley12:

I will ride in the rain only if it rains when i'm riding. If the road gets soapy of foamey I will hide under a bridge till its cleaned up a bit. Falling scares the heck outa me, especially if the cager following me to close for sure couldn't stop if they had to!

Rain or Shine I`ll ride all the time, the od time I`ve been caught in hail and thats not too nice but overall any type of weather is great. I did think at first my wife would hate getting caught in the rain ,but after a 2 hour ride from Harrison Hot springs to the BC Ferry terminal in the pouring rain her comment was ``The Rain Isn`t that Bad.`` I was impressed shes wasn`t too impressed with the Hail though!!

Tubguy

Back