free website stats program Who here rides in the Rain? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who here rides in the Rain?

Plan to do some riding sometime this weekend and the way things are looking weather wise around here, we just might be in the rain, like it or stay home.

Riding in the rain is just like breathing when you live in Oregon.Rain gear never leave home with out it.

Olbill

For two years all I had was a bike to ride and no car. So, I rode in the rain, hail, and snow and ice. After that two years I vowed to never ride in the rain again...I look at the Internet weather predictions to make sure I don't get caught in the rain and the satellite too.

Glad to be home in Florida, even tho I am riding in the rain today:D

Today it stopped raining for a half the day and tomorrow, then it is going to rain for a week solid. My bike is in pieces, but I will have it together just in time for the sideways rain...You guys are lucky in the sunny areas of the world...

If bikes were supposed to be in the rain...they would have Windshield Wipers!

I have over 500,000 miles on my '59 PanHead and its only been in the rain about 6-10 times !
PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE COME OUT OF THE RAIN !

I don't see how you cannot ride in the rain.

Took a trip to Florida over the weekend. 13 hours down and 11 hours back(both long days). If I stopped everytime it rained, I would still be in Florida.

I'm a fair weather prince but, I got caught last night. I knew the risks but, it was a beautiful evening, nice and cool to take the edge of the heat we've had recently. Was out about 45 minutes and it began to sprinkle a bit. Headed home and the rain came down. Got soaked cause I left the rain gear at home. But, it was kinda fun. Not looking forward to cleaning the bike today though.

Back