free website stats program Watch out 4 those deer (GORY PICS) | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Watch out 4 those deer (GORY PICS)

keep the spirit!! I hit one (a fawn) 25 years ago and was out for the count, woke-up next day in a very strange place. Saw the doe cross in front of me but never saw the other victim. I was lucky, the guy behind me stopped..........like the man said "when you fall off the horse, get back on". Speedy recovery

Hey Pookibr, just checkin in on ya, hows the leg doin? Hope you will be up and ridin soon. Still praying for ya.

That's just disgusting that they would just drive away and leave you like that :shock. Hope you recover very soon and sounds like some deer need culling and some cage drivers need heart insertion in your neck of the woods. :hii

Im still doing good. Cant wait to go to the doctor in a couple of weeks. Maybe i will get to start bearing weight on it. Im hoping!!

Went to the orthopedic surgeon today for 3 mo. checkup. I get to start weight bearing as tolerated. He said my leg is looking really good. I also only have to wear the brace when Im up walking. Calling for physical therapy next week. Plus I also got to see my baby in person when I went to the garage. The first time since my accident. I patted the seat and told him that I missed him and I would be riding him as soon as I could. Also told him that I loved him..............My mom just stood there, shook her head and laughed.

Went to the orthopedic surgeon today for 3 mo. checkup. I get to start weight bearing as tolerated. He said my leg is looking really good. I also only have to wear the brace when Im up walking. Calling for physical therapy next week. Plus I also got to see my baby in person when I went to the garage. The first time since my accident. I patted the seat and told him that I missed him and I would be riding him as soon as I could. Also told him that I loved him..............My mom just stood there, shook her head and laughed.

Wonderful news...Hope the therapy goes well.It won't be long and you will be taking that scooter out for a ride.

Pookibr that is great news! Now that you got out to see your bike how did it look? I hope there wasnt to much damage.

Back