free website stats program Watch out 4 those deer (GORY PICS) | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Watch out 4 those deer (GORY PICS)

Hope the PT is going well, just take it slow, do not take a chance on further injury by rushing things, your ride looks good and ready when you are 100%.

No:( I wish I could have at least got the antlers. It weighed 255# Next time I'll toss a rope around him and drag him home to the garage!!:D Not really.:bigsmiley22:

Now thats funny:laugh. I pictured you in my mind with you dragging the deer to your garage hollering I'll teach you not to mess with me and me bike.

Great news!! Had my first therapy session today where they do all their measuring. The therapist couldnt believe it but I only have about 10 degrees of ROM less than what is in my good leg. Although it is quite abit larger around the knee. I have very little strength in my left leg so that is what I will be really working on. They checked my shoulder and neck and my pain there is all muscular so they will be working on that too.:D I go back tomorrow for my first actual therapy session where they will be working on me. I cant wait.!!

PrideMike-1.jpg

Going thru therapy now and it is going pretty good. Walking with a bad limp and with a walker but it does get better. Just really bad in the morning. Every day is a new day.:D

Question though ~ If you were in the situation I was in and a deer ran in front of you and you would definately hit it..........what would you do? Lay down the motorcycle or hit the deer? Im asking because my brother is a rider and he is making fun of me for wrecking. He says I should have just plowed into it. A 255# deer.:eam Whats your opinion?

That is a hard question to answer... Depends on how much room you have to react to.
I have come close to hitting a few of them here in Texas Hill country. Ours aren't any bigger that a skinny great dane. I would have probably tried to avoid it or if you can't I would have hit it. Stomped on both brake while I plow in to it.

Gald to hear that you are going thru the therapy now. Every day it will feel better. Some days will be worse than others. Happy to hear you are on you feet now.

Back