free website stats program Watch out 4 those deer (GORY PICS) | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Watch out 4 those deer (GORY PICS)

Thinking of you and sending well wishes!!Geez good thing you are a tough biker babe equipped with an incredible sense of humour!!
Keep smiling and plugging away with therapy, YOU ARE DOING AWSOME!!!:)

We went to the mexican restaurant tonight and the sheriff that was there the morning I wrecked came in. I went up to him to introduce myself and I didnt have too. He knew who I was and asked me how I was doing and told me that he worried about me that day. I told him "Thank you for everything you done for me that morning" when we left hubby told the manager (a friend of ours) not to let him pay his bill and we would take care of it tomorrow. You see this is an extra special deputy sheriff in our county. He is a young man maybe in his late 20's early 30's and has lost his wife to cancer and has a young daughter. I was shocked that he knew who I was because I didnt recognize him but hubby did. Please say a special prayer for Sgt Shawn and his little girl. Thanks!!!!

Pookibr, reading a lot about your escapades being up and about. And yes, those simple acts of kindness will work its magic and resonate positively in countless ways. His remembering you the instant he saw you shows your personality shines regardless of the circumstances. A speedy and full recovery is surely in your future, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as well as the young sheriff and his daughter.

Back