free website stats program Watch out 4 those deer (GORY PICS) | Harley Davidson Forums

Watch out 4 those deer (GORY PICS)

pookibr

I had one come out the other day and laid the bike down @ around 25 mph.
Darke Co. Motorcyclist Injured In Deer Crash - News Story - WHIO Dayton

before surgery
1112081753.jpg

after
1112081835.jpg

yes, it is me. happened tuesday morn around 6:10 There was a person in a cage behind me. They stopped, did a u turn and left. Left me there in the middle of the road. bleeding. Wish i knew who they were.

thats a nasty injury :(hope you heal soon. dirty trick of the car driver he wants stringing up the *&***^*:newsmile055:

Can't believe someone would leave another human (biker) being bleeding and injured in the road, but would probably stop for an injured dog (don't get me wrong I love dogs)I hope they saw the newpaper article and feel pretty da-- guilty. Maybe someday they'll need a good Samaritan and there will be none to be found. Hope you have a speedy recovery and will be back riding by spring. I'll keep you on my prayer list.

That's infuriating!! Can't believe they left you for dead!!! Glad you made it and wish you a speedy recovery. Out of curiosity, how bad is the scoot?

Hope you have a speedy recovery. Let us know how your leg heals and when you will be up riding again.Don't worry about the people in the cage,things eventually seem to work out that they will get their own REWARD>

looks painfull wish you a speedy recovery the person in the car will get what they deserve soon , here in louisiana there starting to move with these little cool fronts coming through saw two cross my road yesterday those pics will make me be on the lookout

yes, it is me. happened tuesday morn around 6:10 There was a person in a cage behind me. They stopped, did a u turn and left. Left me there in the middle of the road. bleeding. Wish i knew who they were.

MY GOD !!! I pray a full and speedy recovery for you! Just keep this in the back of your mind --- Someone else did see them and knows who they are ! Keep us up to date on the injury and how you are doing. :newsmile105:

looks pretty painful. I've worked two fatalities involving deer and motorcycles. they're totally unpredictable and twice as stupid. I've struck three with my cruiser while on duty. We can only hope game officals will up the kill limit on them. anyway I hope you have a speedy and complete recovery!

Back