free website stats program I Am CANADIAN | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Am CANADIAN

Re: I Am CANADIAN too eh

Ah g'day eh!
I'm a C eh N eh D ian too eh, though livin in New Zealand now eh,,,, great bike ridin down this way eh. You can surf on the Saturday and ski on the Sunday eh and you only need to ride 100 miles to do it too eh!! Ride all year round too eh :lolrolling

Hi kemo,

Made the move a number of years ago and love it,,, very cool place to ride, the people are great, the scenery is awesome (Lord of the Rings stuff) actually very much like Canada but we ride all year round, gets a bit cold though but the snow is optional depending where ya go. I wasn't kidding about the surfing and skiing though - it's only a few hours ride and your either in the powder with a mulled wine or at the beach with a cold brewski.

I've been back a few times since for a holiday and to catch up with ol friends but with the kids in school and such, kiwiland is home, for now. A few mates and I are doing the Route 66 thing in 2013 from Chicago with a deviation up to Sturgess for the 50th (?) anniversary then back down to LA. Not sure if I'll take my own bike over or do the rental thing (open to suggestions BTW).

Nice to catch up, cheers as we say down this way :cheers

Ride safe and enjoy the powder Dueceman. We go to Florida for 41/2 months so I ride most of the year. Did the rt 66 back in 04 coming home from Az and Calf.
kemo

My second eldest son is in Melbourne Florida. Your ride there sounds pretty awesome,,, 8,000 miles,,, phew,,, you'd be a bit saddlesore and wanting a beer or three by the time you got there eh!!

Ride safe :57:

Hi All from Bowman, Quebec Canada.
The fall colours r out. Few more weeks left to ride.

Enjoy it while u can. Now if the rain would just stop.

My ride: 2008 fxdc anniversary build 1012/2000
10500 kms.:D

Hi All from Bowman, Quebec Canada.
The fall colours r out. Few more weeks left to ride.

Enjoy it while u can. Now if the rain would just stop.

My ride: 2008 fxdc anniversary build 1012/2000
10500 kms.:D

That slogan on the Quebec licence plate, 'Je me Souvions' is that translated as 'I'm on watch'........or did I get that wrong??

Hi all!!! Nice to see so many fellow canucks on this site. I am fairly new here but it looks like a good place too hang out in the colder months.

I am from Minnedosa, Manioba, Canada just south of Riding Mountain National Park.

My ride is a 2006 ultra classic.

Ride safe... and as often as nature permits.:D:D:D

Back