free website stats program I Am CANADIAN | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Am CANADIAN

I am in Calgary and today its plus 27 celsius (thats about 80.6 degrees Fahreheit). This is pretty warm for this time of year and I'm not complaining!! Tomorrow is supposed to be 31!!!

Just have to do it....

When I read "I Am CANADIAN", my immediate mental response was:

I am SORRY

Seriously, glad to have you guys. Just couldn't resist. :p

Any recommendations for a great dealership in the Greater Toronto area? Looking for excellent customer service and expert and professional bike service to buy my first HD from. ?

Purchased my first ever HD just a few weeks ago and now the weather isn't cooperating. Sorry but, she's too beautiful to run in the rain. I want to ride as often as possible so, if it's cold I won't mind but, won't if there is a risk of ice or salt.

Oh yeah, live and ride around London ON. Nice roads when heading to Lake Huron or Georgian Bay, or Lake Erie or......OK, you get it........

Nice to see a fair number of Canucks here.

Sean

Hey, does being a transplanted Canuck to NY count?....Still have dual citizenship! I get MORE snow here in western NY than a lot of places in my homeland!!

BRIAN

Hey, does being a transplanted Canuck to NY count?....Still have dual citizenship! I get MORE snow here in western NY than a lot of places in my homeland!!

BRIAN

Duel citizenship makes it easy to come up to Toronto to see TO play in the Skydome ahem, Rogers Center.......or Ralph Wilson Statium in Orchard Park.

:57:

Nakkers welcome here hope you post often. I am just east of London.

Thanks Kemo.

I'm sure to linger around here during the cold months for sure. Lots of good info and people that I've noticed so far. There are some nice roads north of Dorchester and Ingersol. I had a nice little scoot today before the sun went down.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nakkers I hang around here for another 2 months and them I am out of here. We go to Florida for 4 1/2 months. Take the bike and the rv down to Salt Springs. I ride about 8000 miles down there.
kemo

Back