free website stats program I Am CANADIAN | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Am CANADIAN

Thanks Mingo!

Er............................remember what................??? :unsure

That is a question that only the French know the answer to. :33:

They won't let us in on that one. They like to keep the rest of Canada on our toes guessing. :panic

That is a question that only the French know the answer to. :33:

They won't let us in on that one. They like to keep the rest of Canada on our toes guessing. :panic

That leaves the door open to so many cheap shots...........:s

...............but I won't...................... :no

Howdy Fellow Canucks..
Greetings from Barrie Ontario, eh!!
Yup, only a few more weeks and we can all start going through the HD withdrawals.

I found this site last night searching for pics of luggage racks for my 09 Heritage.

Looks like a great place to spend some quality time during the hibernation period but then again it might make the withdrawals more severe, look but don't touch kind of thing.

Cheers!!

Hey Hammer . Yes there's more of us ,I'm from sudbury Ontario. Got a few friends from Alberta/ BC. My favourite riding is out west, Been there 4 times now. They live in the Pass (Crowsnest ) and Lacombe .We get about the same ,we still ride in +3 -+5 C. Just got to remember your tires are cold , dress for the weather, full leathers,L .Johns,Good gloves.ect.. Fairing helps lots..TTYL

HI From Washington, Ontario.
ride a 09 ultra C. only got 12.000 k on this summer . work always got in the way of riding . after last weekend it`s time to invest in heated gloves.temp was 40`F.
will ride until the white fluffy stuff starts falling .
best thing about spring riding is racing the snowmobilers. ( me on the road them in the fields) glenn

I'm Canadian and live on Vancouver Island. It tried to snow here last night.
So much for any riding today.

Back