free website stats program I Am CANADIAN | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Am CANADIAN

tell you it's hard to look at the bike in the garage
and the Calgary flames just not cutting it
what happened to the Calgary chinooks?

One more Canadian here EH. Port McNeill Vancouver Island, last day I could ride was Nov 30th. We have lots of good days here and there to get out but the road salt and sand they dump on our roads and highways is just too hard on the bike, 100 days of rain and we can go agian. Cheers to all :cheers

I am in Lethbridge and thoroughly enjoying seeing the snow and ice disappear (for a while), It is plus 8 Degrees C and has been for about a week now. Awesome! I too am waiting for safer road conditions before trying to venture out on the ice patches, sand and salt. At this time of year we are dreaming of another season of great rides and great companions.

I am in Lethbridge and thoroughly enjoying seeing the snow and ice disappear (for a while), It is plus 8 Degrees C and has been for about a week now. Awesome! I too am waiting for safer road conditions before trying to venture out on the ice patches, sand and salt. At this time of year we are dreaming of another season of great rides and great companions.

It has been better lately here in Manitoba but you can send some of that warmer stuff this way. Can't wait for spring.:s

I just found this forum today. I am in Vernon, BC. usually get too excited and insure 3rd week in march.

2006 FLSTCI

Hey neighbour,welcome aboard, good to see others on here that are close enough that we may cross paths some day.Third week of March sounds good now, but on the coast here will want new rain gear with that insurance. Cheers

Thanks for the welcome. just bought the bike on last Thursday and now spring will not come soon enough. Our paths may very well cross as my bro and i have family and friends on the Island and planning on riding lots this season.

Living in Fredericton, New Brunswick but I am originally from Saint John, NB. I purchased an '09 Ultra Classic when I returned from Afghanistan the end of November and looking forward to the spring. For now I have the Ski-doo as entertainment.

Back