free website stats program I Am CANADIAN | Harley Davidson Forums

I Am CANADIAN

Hammer

There has to be more of us from Canada than just me !!!! or are you all still hibernating
I am from northern Alberta and I cant wait to ride. but there is still 2 feet of snow left oh well couple more months to go. Hope to hear from you soon

I think many Canadian visit this forum,but they are not show up or register yet :D
I hope they will join us soon.

Jam

I saw a bike out on the Whitemud on Wednesday. I don't mind the cold as much as the odd patch of ice you might slide into. Not worth the risk for me, but hats off to the guy!
Just bought a new bike - an FXD-35th Anniversary Super Glide. I'm having V and H Bid Radius installed. Can't wait for the first ride.

There has to be more of us from Canada than just me !!!! or are you all still hibernating

I imagine there are probably a lot of riders in Canada that aren't aware this forum exists (I just recently stumbled upon it myself :eek: ). It's likely they may be members of H-D discussion forums that are based in the U.S.?

Tom

I joined a couple of other forums before I found this one. It's the only one I visit now. Better organization, more information of the type I want.

Where do you live, Hammer?

Im from High Level about 7 hrs north of Edmonton it is the 21 of March and its -21 today We still have about 4 feet of snow and im sick of it

I know the feeling. But it's much warmer here in Edmonton, hey are even predicting +13 for the weekend. If so, I'm out for a ride, in spite of the gravel on the roads.
Many riders in High Level?

:eek:
G'day Kanuks..

Mate, you guys sure have the biker spirit! 13 degrees! isnt that about 9 degrees C? & ice on the road...

I cant get out of bed when its that cold...LOL;)

:eek:
G'day Kanuks..

Mate, you guys sure have the biker spirit! 13 degrees! isnt that about 9 degrees C? & ice on the road...

;)

13*C here is about 50*F I think (just looked at my inside/outside thermometer) so it wasn't not too bad today but still not warm enough for me. My Sporty is sitting up on blocks in the shed until the weather gets warmer and a couple of good rains to wash the road salt residue off the roads.

We're metric here in Canada roadking as iron Legend points out. With a high of around 11 C yesterday I saw several dozen bikes on the road. Our riding season is so short we have to take advantage of any warm day we're given. We're lucky to get a full 7 months of riding in Alberta. Iron Legend, you may get an extra month in Ontario?

Back