free website stats program I Am CANADIAN | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Am CANADIAN

The loonies are better . More ride for the buck.
I just hate short trips ???
Once had a break down and I didn't want to a leave the bike unattended. Had to wait for my wife to pick me up.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Last day out was NOvemeber 17th for me I am just north Of Toronto we have 2.5 feet of snow and I can't wait till spring

Last edited by a moderator:
i live in kelowna bc,just picked up my new [to me] eg classic in vancouver last wed.i think this will be a very long winter.:11:

K it,s been almost 5 weeks now that i have not been able to take out the pigs for a ride due to this winter weather. I was just out in the shed listening to them idle just to get a fix. Alrighty............ now I'm depressed and feeling light headed from exhaust fumes. Anyone else suffering from this delapitating state of mind due to not riding there hogs?

:bigsmiley15:

Gonna go to the 105 th party in Milwaukee this year then ride into your beautiful country ..Can't wait! Hope to meet a few of ya guys along the way. I hear your country's beautiful.:

Calgary, Alberta here....
Just trying to get through this crappy winter....
Looking forward to spring time riding...

(2006 HD ElectraGlide)

Calgary, Alberta here....
Just trying to get through this crappy winter....
Looking forward to spring time riding...

(2006 HD ElectraGlide)

Yup, you and me too but the bike doesn't get out until the road salt residue is washed off the roads after a couple of good rains which around here likely means sometime April or May depending on # of snowfalls/freezing rain we get between now and then.

Edmonton, Alberta here.
Road my 2006 Sporty until Remembrance day(Nov11) '07. First ride '08 was March 11. 2 feet of snow beside the road. Dry pavement though. Oh yeah, leave extra room to stop when tires are solid as ice!That's only 4 mos without riding. I've got a friend rides his 150cc scooter every day of the year.
Looking forward to a 1 way flight to Phoenix in 3 weeks. Picking up my new (to me) 2006 Street Bob and riding 1800 miles home in a week. That's with a 2 day stop in Vegas.
It's already hitting 100deg F in AZ. I'm a little worried about snow in the high pass near Butte Montana. Alberta should be dry and getting hot by then. Temp is a function of altitude and latitude. Lot's of colder weather in Montana and Idaho than up here in Northern Alberta.
Go figure!
I am CANADIAN

Last edited:
Back