free website stats program I Am CANADIAN | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Am CANADIAN

Hi

Joined the forum today. Great site and reviews. I am from the eastern coast of Canada, Newfoundland ,an Islander, had the first ride on my Harley yesterday, snow still around but 14 degrees here. Can't wait to go cruising.
Great to see other Canadians on the forum and glad to meet everyone else.

Hi

Joined the forum today. Great site and reviews. I am from the eastern coast of Canada, Newfoundland ,an Islander, had the first ride on my Harley yesterday, snow still around but 14 degrees here. Can't wait to go cruising.
Great to see other Canadians on the forum and glad to meet everyone else.

Mojo, I just wanted to warn you in advance that the folks here are very strict about the 4 letter words.....can you please refrain from using the 's**w' word please? :D Just kidding with you, welcome & congrats!

Hey mojo, Joy is right, watch those four letter words that happen in the winter!

We don't talk that talk here. :lolrolling

Only sunshine and blue skies.:D

Mojo, I just wanted to warn you in advance that the folks here are very strict about the 4 letter words.....can you please refrain from using the 's**w' word please? :D Just kidding with you, welcome & congrats!

April 19 in Edmonton.
2 inches of fresh snow landed today.

Oh well, guess I'll test some wiring on my Sportster for my gps and cellphone that'll be going on my StreetBob down in Arizona.

5 days until my Phoenix-Vegas-SaltLake-Idaho-Montana-Drumheller-Home run.:bigsmiley40:

Last edited by a moderator:
g'day aussie.i am in calgary alberta.i will ride in 5 degrees celcius if i am suffering withdrawal symptoms!!!12 volt electric vest helps alot.i was in Australia in '88[cairns and sydney]was on a goldmine job in P.N.G. for 4 months.then spent 4 weeks in aussie land. was great mate!!!!!!! sambo

hey there im from calgary. has anybody heard of a sit ride or not.com am i spelling it right or am i wrong
:tounge

There has to be more of us from Canada than just me !!!! or are you all still hibernating
I am from northern Alberta and I cant wait to ride. but there is still 2 feet of snow left oh well couple more months to go. Hope to hear from you soon

Just joined a few weeks ago and I'm still reading thru the older posts eh.
Live in Calgary and we call ourselfs Northern Riders, check out the web site and the magazine you can get by subscription. I too am Canadian.

New to this forum and new to Harleys. I consider myself one of the luckier Canadians. I go to Texas for the winter and bring my Harley with me so Iget to ride year-round. Just can't take those Northwestern Ontario winters any more.

I was pricing insurance from an agent who insures 4 Harleys on my street. They all were paying about $350 -$400 less than me so I thought I would get a quote. My bike is the oldest of the four and I am the second oldest rider with the most years of license. (I am 61 and have had a bike lic. since 1964) Iwas quoted almost as much as I currently pay with a different company. I think because I told him that I take the bike to Florida for 4 months that there is an extra charge. Anybody with similar situation.

Back