free website stats program I Am CANADIAN | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Am CANADIAN

New to the site, just checked in. Seems so good so far. I am out on near Vancouver and the bikes are coming out of storage like crazy around here and have been for a month or so now. I think we got up to around 6 here today. Too early for me with all the gravel and salt on the roads still. Still have some serious sledding to do still but I have given myself an April 1st go ahead to get the plates on. Ye Ha!..

It's a real drag with all the snow you Canucks get for the motorbiking but just think of all that skiing. Been to Whistler-Blackcomb up the road from you! I think I could happily live in B.C. Beautiful place :D

Didn't realize Canada was metric. It's a bit of a pain kitting up for Harley in UK as tools are predominantly metric here now so much of my old faithful stuff just doesn't fit. Hey ho, I've always liked buying tools.:D

Am another Edmontonian waiting for good or rather better roads for riding, chomping at the bit to take out the brand new tri glide. At least we got sunshine to brighten up the wait!:14:

Good to see the canuck harley family thriving! No were near ur location (Kelowna B.C.) Plates on March 1st-but this winters tempermantal fit has me stressed. Nevertheless see you on the open road. Cheers

Here in Calgary there has been a few bikes out but my street is one of the one's the city didn't think important enough to plow. This is the first year in a long time that I haven't rode at least once a month during winter. Now I hear we are going to get more snow for the next three days. EDIT, EDIT, EDIT.

One more Canuck joining here. Hoping for some decent weather next month so my wife and I can take a little tour out to the Okanogan area via the Yellowhead route and Jasper and back by southern BC, Alberta and Sask; might change the return route to the northern States.
Gotta get some mileage on my new Ultra.
Live in eastern Manitoba, not far from the Whiteshell Prov Park.

Hey there, yes weather in Vancouver BC has been quite spectacular for the last 2-3 weeks, in the 30c so no complaining here..........have fun, be safe............giddy up let's go..............oh and we rode into dec last year, started in march/april this.............

Another Canadian here. Nova Scotia to be specific. There are lots of HD owners here on the right hand side of Canada. I have owned one for a few years, but just recently found this site while searching for FXDWG specific subjects. I didn't hit it for some reason while I was a Sportster owner. Not for lack trying. I thought I had explored every HD site.

Proud to be a Canadian . I live in Northern Alberta , ride on the highway to hell alot (63) great to see some fellow Canadians here .

Back