free website stats program I Am CANADIAN | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Am CANADIAN

Here is another Canadian from Toronto.
Riding a ultra classic with a factory side car done 45000 km in 4 years.
71 years young and holding.
Ted

Live in Calgary via Medicine Hat. Haven't been on here to long but it's a great forum and a fountain of knowledge.
good job all

hey gearjamster, i did 63, worked at jackpine . rode from mack to nfld last aug . awesome ride. almost got creamed on 63 couple a times, gotta have eyes in the back of your head. hangin out on the east coast till the fall i guess. later. rob

I'm from Edmonton, AB but have been living in Nashville, TN for about 6 years. My son still lives in Calgary so I make it up there a few times a year.

If anyones' coming this way, bring Timmy's! :)

Well as my name implies I"m from Saskatoon. HAHAHAHA Kidding. Calgary here and heading out for a poker run tomorrow south of Calgary. :D

I am in Ontario. Last couple of years, I was able to get at least one ride in before the end of November and before the end of March. That way, I could tell people that I practically rode 9 months out of a year, only idled in Dec, Jan and Feb, that was pretty good even in Canada. BTW, all that without any salt in the ground yet. I don't want any salt contaminate by babies.

Hello fellow canadians. Guys, you have to move to B.C. that way can you ride almost year round. I used to ride all year (due to not owning another vehicle) i made it through most years.

Ride hard, ride safe and never forget where your from.

Last edited:
Back