free website stats program I Am CANADIAN | Page 23 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Am CANADIAN

Hi to all you guys in canada.I am in the okanagan of B.C. and new to the forum world.This my first and only site on this.I can only say yes wherever you live in canada it is a short season boohoo! Hope to chat with some of you folks on the bikes seeing there is only one to ride.hope you all have a good? winter. jackdaniels.
Hello from Victoria, spent 10 years in Kamloops and couldn`t handle the heat or snow anymore...

Darin

I'm Canadian, living in Europe for the past 15 years. I doubt I'd have a bike if I still lived in Toronto, but Slovenia is biker's paradise. Lots of twisty mountain roads and one good four-lane highway that goes straight to the seaside from where I live.

Austria014sm.jpg

(my old bike, on a trip through the Austrian Alps)

Hi to all you guys in canada.I am in the okanagan of B.C. and new to the forum world.This my first and only site on this.I can only say yes wherever you live in canada it is a short season boohoo! Hope to chat with some of you folks on the bikes seeing there is only one to ride.hope you all have a good? winter. jackdaniels.

Welcome from the Lower Mainland. You found a great site to join. Lots of goods friends with tons of knowledge here.:cheers

This Vancouver Island place is kinda like a paradise most times, but the weather and the salty roads have made riding impossible. I hope it rains hard tommorow. Too much salt!!
Anyways, greetings from my new location, down Island from Port Hardy (everything is down Island from there - lol) now living in my newly purchased mobile home near Qualicum Beach BC - My home and native land...

Back