free website stats program I Am CANADIAN | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Am CANADIAN

Yup 'Chasman' the riding season may start a tad bit sooner here. Temps are still a bit too cool for me though but I've seen a handful of bikes out so far this year already. I usually take mine out of storage middle to late April depending on temps and get it ready (wash, polish, check all the nuts & bolts etc.) for riding come May. That reminds me I have to start calling around for insurance quotes!

Life is getting better only -20c this morning but unfortunatly we had about a foot of snow over the weekend had to get the snow blower out just to clear a path to my garage so I could even look at my bike. But the temp is suppose to go to +15c on sunday (april 8th) with any luck this is the end of winter!!!!!!!

Life is getting better only -20c this morning but unfortunatly we had about a foot of snow over the weekend had to get the snow blower out just to clear a path to my garage so I could even look at my bike. But the temp is suppose to go to +15c on sunday (april 8th) with any luck this is the end of winter!!!!!!!

Supposed to be the end of winter but Thursday and again today got a bit of snow. It's not going to stay, but still enuf is enuf already. Sporty is sitting at the shed door waiting to get out.

G'day Chasman, guys...

Thats tough! I bet you blokes go bonkers once the sun comes out & it starts to warm up.

We are into our second month of autum, riding temps are mid to high twenties still. Winter is comming though & soon the temps will drop.

RK

Calgary, Alberta here.
my ride is a 2006 HD ElectraGlide.
Have a great riding season, or at least whats left of it..

I am here in S/w Ontario waiting for Dec. 30 so I can get out of here and down to Florida for my 14 week vacation. The Glide is ready to be loaded on my new Rampage lift. It bugged me to put the snowblower on the tractor on Tuesday but enough yak yak yak from the wife Have a great Christmas and enjoy the winter everyone.

Hammer,

Hey, although I'm not canadian, I have a home in Nova Scotia and really enjoy it. Sorry about the snow - we've only got a few cm's along the coast and the roads are clear!

Ride Safe!

I'm from Hamilton , Ontario , Canada

Getting to old to ride when the temp drops less than 40 farenheit and it sucks not being able to ride for 6 month out of the year.
I usually take advantage of the motorcycle kiddie rides in our shopping malls.
:lolrolling :lolrolling :lolrolling :lolrolling

The wife hates it, but I tell her "ITS THE RIDE THAT COUNTS".

Back