free website stats program Girlfriend's behind | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Girlfriend's behind

Maybe the best news is that next year when we come to the rally, she wants to fly so I get to travel by myself.

Problem solved... but a seat probably would be cheaper, at least after multiple trips.

HD Hard, I have tried em all, sheepskin ok until it gets soaked in the rain, bead cushions/pads work well but are a bit ugly. 2 solutions I will promise you will work is replacing the seats with The Ultimate, see web site as titled. Or purchase an Air Hawk 2 medium pad for her. You can knock out 600 mile days. They are ugly, but most effective. The Air Haek 2 is $80 on Amazon, the Air Hawk R is $160 and carries a longer waranty and a redesigned open center, but I cant justify the extra $. Any seat mod such as Gel etc while using a non porous vinyl cover is a waste, skin stretch will still be a problem

Three "thumbs up" on the Bead Rider. I have them on my bike. In fact, every year I go to Wal-Mart and by a can of black lacquer paint and give it a fresh coat. It comes out looking bran new and really dresses up the bike too! One word of caution however, cut out a template of the beaded seat from the rubberized toolbox liner that they sell at Sears, preferably in black, and place it on the seat first, then the bead rider on top of it. This will help cut down on dimpling of the seat from the beads impressions.

I'm told my seat dimples are kinda cute. :D TMI maybe?

The girlfriend won't eat donuts. She manages a fitness center and is an exercise/health nazi. I think I've decided to send the seat to Mean City Cycles then get some kind of a sissy bar that gives her a little more security. Then we'll try all this again. But I'm definitely going back to the ROT Rally next year. She can fly if she wants to. I'm gonna ride.

Back