free website stats program Girlfriend's behind | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Girlfriend's behind

Wow, $60 for a pair of undies. Hope you can turn them inside out and get another day out of them.

So far, the Ultra has solved the problems. No complaints from the rear (I mean the rear seat, not her rear.) It's a great piece of engineering, but all the gizmos they put on it are a little daunting.

So far, the Ultra has solved the problems. No complaints from the rear (I mean the rear seat, not her rear.) It's a great piece of engineering, but all the gizmos they put on it are a little daunting.
That is our button pushing society that we live in today.:confused: We can not just enjoy the journey. We have got to be distracted manipulating something and can not be still.

That is our button pushing society that we live in today.:confused: We can not just enjoy the journey. We have got to be distracted manipulating something and can not be still.
Another reason I opted for a Freewheeler and not a Triglide, too many gadgets, and very top heavy when I rode it

I am very late to this thread. But may be helpful for someone.
My wife broke her tail bone many moons ago.
And for under 10 bucks we bought a hemroid doughnut and put it inside a helmet cover. 1468676983130-2011099627.jpg
For her very little air is needed and we do very long trips.
Only complaint is she doesn't get much heat when she turns on her part of the heated seat.

We have gone through a couple of these first 1 lasted 4 seasons before it wouldn't hold air, you can pick the up at Walgreens, Wally World, anyplace that has a pharmacy really. Cheap fix and looks fine on the seat.

Back