free website stats program Girlfriend's behind | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Girlfriend's behind

Stop every couple of hours for a stretch and a cup of coffee. That's what we do and it helps if you can't go longer without getting numb. Keeps the tank full too.

I got one of these: Pillow-Look Seat | Harley-Davidson USA

Momma ceased to complain completely. The passenger seat is very wide, and the whole seat is super padded. Personally, I hate the thing. But, Momma loves it, so she owns that piece. It is so heavily padded, she sits higher, and so do I. I prefer a Corbin Hollywood Solo saddle (almost no padding). Long trips we use this one. Shorter ones, we use the Sundowner. I use the Corbin, when Momma don't ride.

I don't know if they make one for the Heritage. If they do, it is not too expensive and nips the wiggle-tail in the bud.

Enjoy,
Rich P

I don't think they make the pillow look seat for the heritage but I found something similar at Lepara. Still not sure which way I'll go. As for the pictures of girlfriend's behind, I've already tried that...no go. Sifice it to say, it's the best I've seen and I plan to keep it on the back of my bike. Think Jennifer Lopez but smaller and tighter.

One of the things that make the pillow look work for comfort is its width. It is heavily padded, but the width is the main characteristic. Measure Momma's tail width while sitting, and make sure that you have an inch or two extra on each side. Any tail feather that hangs over the seat will result in discomfort over the long term.

Enjoy,
Rich P

After several years of trying most of the suggestions on this thread, I finally solved the problem for the girlfriend's behind. I bought a 2016 Road Glide Ultra. She loves it. But man are those things expensive. And I miss my Heritage.

After several years of trying most of the suggestions on this thread, I finally solved the problem for the girlfriend's behind. I bought a 2016 Road Glide Ultra. She loves it. But man are those things expensive. And I miss my Heritage.

I thought you were going to say you got rid of the girlfriend.:newsmile100: Congrats on the new scoot.:s

I didnt have time to read all the posts but Ive been watcing a lot of Daytona Beach Bike Weeks on You Tube and one of the video people that ride 3 hrs to get there discovered Moto Skiveez at a trade show. Apparently a lot of people wear bicycle shorts and these are designed for motorcycles by a cyclist in the United States.

Back