free website stats program Girlfriend's behind | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Girlfriend's behind

Here's the thing...no matter how much you spend on a seat hours in one position your butts going to get sore...I speak from experience and long hours in my barcolounger...jmo

Did anyone else notice how many people are concerned about HDHARDs girl friends Behind or is it just me? Over 3400 views in 75 days. Wonder how many it will get? Not a record yet, BUT WOW. no pun intended.

Did anyone else notice how many people are concerned about HDHARDs girl friends Behind or is it just me? Over 3400 views in 75 days. Wonder how many it will get? Not a record yet, BUT WOW. no pun intended.

HDHARD must be in marketing....You gotta know that a title like "Girlfriends Behind" is gonna get a lot of traffic! :small3d031: No offense intended!

I guess I'm a little surprised too about how many people are concerned about my girlfriend's behind, at least since it's sight unseen. I've seen it, and it may be the best I've ever seen. So I plan to do what it takes to keep it on the passenger seat behind me.

We're all just trying to help a fellow forum member to the best of our abilities. Some are experts in rather unique areas!

While the title has certainly attracted a lot of attention, I can tell you that so has my wifes'. And the best thing I ever invested in was the Bead Rider beaded seat covers @ BeadRider - Beaded Motorcycle Seats These things keep you cool and she has never complained once since I added them. They are great. I don't work for them or get paid by them. They just work and the price is right. Enjoy.

While the title has certainly attracted a lot of attention, I can tell you that so has my wifes'. And the best thing I ever invested in was the Bead Rider beaded seat covers @ BeadRider - Beaded Motorcycle Seats These things keep you cool and she has never complained once since I added them. They are great. I don't work for them or get paid by them. They just work and the price is right. Enjoy.
2x that! I too have the Bead Rider seat cover. I really like it. I have heard people talk of "Monkey Butt". If it is itching, chaffing, whatever, I don't get it with this seat cover. I have mentioned before that once a year I freshen the color up with a can of black lacquer paint that I get from Wal-Mart for like $3.00 and it looks good as new. I get a lot of compliments on it. Like Jammr said above "the price is right". :s

Wife and I have the same problem on my RK on long trips. couple hundred miles and we are both ready to get off. (could have been the stock shocks giving out). going to try the air hawks. But we did buy a sheepskin cover, and although it didnt help with the pain. it could sit out for hours in nevada summer sun and you could sit right down one it with no burn.

I'm a little late with my two cents but hey, what can I say..
Tell her to get her own ride- the front seat is MUCH more comfortable than the back. :s

Back