free website stats program Girlfriend's behind | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Girlfriend's behind

I'm sure pics of gf's behind are out. Already tried that once. And I don't think she would go for letting me borrow the non-complainer. I asked her once about getting passenger footboards, but she said the pegs were fine. She may not know how much of a difference they would make. I'm kind of a cheapskate so I'll probably start trying the cheapest first and see what works. Gotta keep her happy. She owns the house.

OH FINALLY the TRUTH comes to Light....

Good on your part, thinking a better SEAT... OR,,, You MIGHT have to put a sleeping Bag on the Back of the bike INSTEAD........:newsmile036:

signed....BUBBIE

For IBA rides I have been on, I used to use an Air Hawk that I would alternate using and then not using. It made a huge difference. My wife is about the same size, a tad smaller, and when I switched to a Corbin touring seat, she had no issues at all.

Good riding undies and nothing in the rear pockets will help also.

I had a 90 Heritage and the seat (EDIT) for me and the gf. I put a Corbins seat on with a taller backrest for her and a drivers rest for me. I also had passenger floorboards and a set of (EDIT) pegs put on to allow her to change her foot position. I have since traded the bike and the gf and now have no more passenger complaints. :lolrolling

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I plan to keep the girlfriend as long as she puts up with me, I better do something soon. I tried the upholstered foam pad, but she said it slid around and she didn't like it. I guess I'll have to spring for an airhawk or something, hopefully, short of replacing the seat.

What a great, entertaining post...I opted for the Gel pad with Sheep skin cover, the closed cell foam and metal clips keep it in place. It is a pretty small pillion area...no behind though :s

RJS_Heatshields_04XL1200_Sportster.jpg

MAN, I BET they can HEAR you comm'n all the way To Sturgis...:bigsmiley4:

Are those Straight pipes?:small3d009:

signed....BUBBIE

PS Congrats to ALL who never got an EDIT:s

They WERE straight pipes...the front office at work said that the windows would rattle when I pulled up, and set off a few alarms along the way! :D

I put some short 14" baffles in both pipe ends about 6" in...and now the pipes have a nice deep "--ready to rumble" sound! Can you say with a lot of gusto *POTATO*...*POTATO*...*POTATO*! :p

Here's the update. We made the trip, 1700 miles round trip to the ROT rally in Austin on my Heritage. The rally was great. The trip down was not. Her behind hurt and she felt like she was in danger of falling off. And the trucks scared her. I offered to rent an Ultra for the trip. She vetoed it. I offered to buy an Airhawk. She vetoed it. We borrowed a gel-pack from the friends we were travelling with. It was better, but still got uncomfortable after about 100 miles.

The good news is she made the trip with me and by the time we were coming home she was getting more comfortable with the traffic and speed, but her behind still hurt. Maybe the best news is that next year when we come to the rally, she wants to fly so I get to travel by myself.

Back