free website stats program Girlfriend's behind | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Girlfriend's behind

Put mine on her own bike. The ride is quieter now at least. Since she is on a Honda Shadow, when we stop, she is every bit as loud as ever. :newsmile08: Maybe next year she can move up to heavy metal. Until then, I just leave my ear plugs in at stops! What did you say? :newsmile011:

Wow, kinda surprised by how many responses this got. Now to try some of them. I don't think I'll lend her to Bubbie though.

Just dont take her. Problem solved.
WAP.gif

:lolrolling

And when you get back the house will be nice a quiet!!:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

:lolrolling reminds me of an issue on Raymond where he wanted to go to Vegas for a week with Robert.

I Thought you and Geezer were BROTHERS:p

Ha, maybe also, but Breeze has always been that I remember. Maybe Geez is the "Bad" from another Dad. Sorry Geez, just couldn't resist.

Wow, kinda surprised by how many responses this got. Now to try some of them. I don't think I'll lend her to Bubbie though.

Actually I think Bubbie was suggesting you borrow the non complainer (I think) :lolrolling

What great thread this was. I shy'd away from it inially for fear of getting myself into trouble. With a title like "Girlfriend's behind" posted by user name of "HDHard" and a first reply of "Never used the gel pack but have heard they really work . . . . . . " I wasn't going to touch that. :lolrolling

Sure got a high number of views though, prolly even brought in some off Google :lolrolling

Whew gotta regain my composure, in all seriousness though HDHard, some folks like the gel packs and some folks hate um. Both I and my wife have loved our Mustang Wide Vintage 2uper now for over a year. It's not a gel seat but it's wide and comfy for both rider and passenger. You might take a look at it somewhere. They go for round $350 up depending. My wife is not for loan though (at least not that I know anything about :lolrolling).

:lolrolling

:lolrolling reminds me of an issue on Raymond where he wanted to go to Vegas for a week with Robert.

Ha, maybe also, but Breeze has always been that I remember. Maybe Geez is the "Bad" from another Dad. Sorry Geez, just couldn't resist.

Actually I think Bubbie was suggesting you borrow the non complainer (I think) :lolrolling

What great thread this was. I shy'd away from it inially for fear of getting myself into trouble. With a title like "Girlfriend's behind" posted by user name of "HDHard" and a first reply of "Never used the gel pack but have heard they really work . . . . . . " I wasn't going to touch that. :lolrolling

Sure got a high number of views though, prolly even brought in some off Google :lolrolling

Whew gotta regain my composure, in all seriousness though HDHard, some folks like the gel packs and some folks hate um. Both I and my wife have loved our Mustang Wide Vintage 2uper now for over a year. It's not a gel seat but it's wide and comfy for both rider and passenger. You might take a look at it somewhere. They go for round $350 up depending. My wife is not for loan though (at least not that I know anything about :lolrolling).

I'm with Dave....if i were to post i would just get into trouble!!!:newsmile036:

I'm taking the girlfriend with me this June on a week-long trip (Kansas City to Austin and points in between) on my 08 Heritage Classic. Problem: anything more than a few hours and her behind hurts. She's small--5'02"--115 lbs and when the shocks are dialed up for the luggage, it's an uncomfortable ride. I have the stock seat and sissy bar. I've looked at the gel packs and the blow up cushions and the sheep skin, but never tried any of them. Can't afford to just buy them all to see what works. Can't see renting an Ultra when I already own a nice bike. If anyone has had similar issues and or solutions, I'd like to hear them.
I put on a Mustang seat. No more complaints. Gel pads get really hot on hot days. brother-in-laws wife left the pad on the bike during lunch on a hot day. When she got back on the bike claims she burnt her behind. Wouldn't show us. LOL!

I'm sure pics of gf's behind are out. Already tried that once. And I don't think she would go for letting me borrow the non-complainer. I asked her once about getting passenger footboards, but she said the pegs were fine. She may not know how much of a difference they would make. I'm kind of a cheapskate so I'll probably start trying the cheapest first and see what works. Gotta keep her happy. She owns the house.

Back