free website stats program What was your first bike? | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

What was your first bike?

My first bike was last year; an '04 HD Softail Springer. Put 13K miles on it over a year, then traded it in last Nov for my current baby, an '05 EG Classic. Still miss that Springer, wish I could have kept it instead of trading it in.......as my first bike, it will always have a special place in my heart.

My first bike was a 1970 Honda 175ST for street or trail. Loved that bike. I also think the Rebel would be a good choice.

1st used bike 650 Triumph 1st New bike 74 Notron Comando Rode it from N.Y. to Miami
With my buddy who had a 74 V7 Sport Guzzi

Those were the days
Ride Safe
BuffaloBILL

I just got a 07 street bob for my first bike and i love it. It rides great, is well balanced and is only about 70-80lbs heavier than a 1200 custom. I wanted a nightster but i did some research and decided a sporster wouldnt last long with me and i would trade it in soon after i bought it.

Mine was a 1990 Kawasaki EX500, back in my Navy days was a great bike while I was stationed in Dam Neck,VA many fun rides with a couple of buddies going to the old civil war battle grounds.

Back