free website stats program What TUNER have you used? | Page 16 | Harley Davidson Forums

What TUNER have you used?

For Me , It is the TFI for sure.. I have an FLHR 09 and full stage one then installed the TFI,,,, A Piece of Cake..

Power and Not running LEAN like it use-too and Now I've installed SE 255 Cams.. To adjust the TFI to Using the new Low Torque cams,I actually Had to back-off the green pot a Little.

I get 42...Got 42 and still get 42 with MORE ZIP than I thought possible on the 96" Big bike.. With the few modifications I have done.. TFI was the BEST Improvement..:D

Remember I have Had BIGGER motors and this Littler one is doing Great...

signed....BUBBIE

I went with the Power Commander V. I got it through Fuel Moto, sent them my setup and they preloaded it with the proper map. It was very easy to install.

I went with the Power Commander V. I got it through Fuel Moto, sent them my setup and they preloaded it with the proper map. It was very easy to install.

I too got the PC V from Jamie @ Fuel Moto. It's been on about 2 yrs now...no problems as of yet. I am considering the SE 255 cams...I like the thought of added torque, especially if I put V&H Dresser Duals with Twin Slash Monster Ovals. Time will tell.

Billy G
WAP.gif

I just found a who swears by the Dynatec and not all that spendy. but I just seen another kind too and wish someone has it so get some feedback on it. Here is the link for this one I just found and thinking about putting it in my bike. www.cobrausa.com - Login Page [FONT]

I just found a who swears by the Dynatec and not all that spendy. but I just seen another kind too and wish someone has it so get some feedback on it. Here is the link for this one I just found and thinking about putting it in my bike. www.cobrausa.com - Login Page [FONT]

That link you supplied doesn't allow ME to look at it,, I will not log in or fill out any of that stuff to read about that product.. IF you know of another link that is NOT so nosey ??:D put it up.. Thanks

signed....BUBBIE

Hey, all...
I just put the Power Commander V in my '11 Fatboy. Though it's still stock (SE air box & probably V&H Big Shots on the way this spring), the PCV REALLY cooled down the engine and I've noticed a subtle change in the throttle response. Not night and day, but noticable, none the less... The only thing I DON'T like is the unavailability of the newest Autotune module. This will basically allow the bike to tune itself. Hopefully by the spring. A LOT of people seem to like the Dobek TFI, though...

Den :bigsmiley18:

Hard to beat the TFI for a street ridden Harley . If you compare the results with the more expensive tuners with the TFI, the results aren't worth the difference in $$$ IMO.

Back