free website stats program What do you Collect | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

What do you Collect

Dust, dirt, miles, hopes, years, knives, wants, wishes, regrets, helmets it seems, old worn out boots.

Unfortunately, I don't collect MONEY.:(

I have kept a lot of things from my childhood... since I am a clean freak and don't like things collecting dust and junk. My most prize possession in a Lionel electric train set my dad gave me for Christmas in 1954. He purchased it from Sears and I have the original price tag... $59.00 (1954 dollars) Also a nice collection of baseball cards from 1962-1965.. gave it up when I started to drive and girls became something I thought I could collect. Learned my lesson there REAL quick... kept the best one and married for 39 years and still think I picked the best one. SHE RIDES HER OWN!!!

I collect cars. I once had a whole collection of Mustangs from a 641/2 with the pony interior to a 74 Mach 1 Lost them when I went bankrupt in 82 Then I got back on my feet and collected Lincolns Sold them to purchase the house I have lived in for the past 17 yrs. Now all I have is a 1949 International Panel a 1955 Intenatational 5ton boom and a 1967 Buick Electra 225 convertible with factory record player and hot and cold bar.Anyone remember them ? the bar was a dealer option

It looks like I'm starting to collect a lot of Grey hairs. I started to collect Stratocasters but then I bought a bike and now can't afford any more Strats.

I used to get a T-shirt at every dealership I visited...quickly ran out of drawer space. Now I collect shotglasses with the dealer logo at every HD dealer I visit. I have approx. 55 of them, everywhere from San Antonio to Lethbridge, Canada...North Carolina to Great Falls, Montana.

Back