free website stats program What do you Collect | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What do you Collect

i collect scooby doo items. and before you ask no i dont like scrappy doo the little **** should have been drowned at birth.

heres a thought do you think velma is sexy or am i just weird?????????:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

At present, I'm collecting Harley Davidson factory original parts.
It seems every time I get around a dealership, something chrome
jumps right into my hand and, well...you all know the rest of that story...

I have a collection of old biersteins,the pub mirrors with the brewery pictures on them,and my big passion is my collection of guns.:bigsmiley8:

I'm not a psycho or anything but I collect guns, I pride myself on my gun collection. I have bought a new firearm every year since I turned 18. The rarest one is a Hamilton model 19 in .22 long built in Plymouth MI somewhere around July of 1902. I use every single one of my guns, in my view what is the point of owning it if you don't use it. I shoot competition pistol in the summers, I enjoy shooting skeet, hunting, shooting silhouette. It keeps me busy, in the winter months I am a range officer for the junior rifle team and I help out with the kids (being I was one of them at one point). I haven't purchased my gun for the year yet but I think it is going to be a m1 garand, I enjoy the sense of history of that rifle.

Back