free website stats program What do you Collect | Harley Davidson Forums

What do you Collect

offbeat

I collect HD Tee's, knives, stuffed dogs,and wall hangings mostly. There are a few other odd and ends in my HD collection. I have a few personalized items as well.

Does dust count?Have plenty of that, can share too.:rolleyes:
I have 1 or 2 favorite knives that I like, that's about it.Not much on the collecting department here.

I really don't have anything that I collect specifically, but I do have a few things that I consider to be collectibles. I have a few Harley things here and there that I have gotten as gifts and a wall clock that I bought for myself.

I collect fabrigie eggs. They are really expensive so I only have a few of them so far. I have one that has real diamonds in it and that is my most prized posession. I am actually thinking about getting it insured.

I collect dolls from all over the world. I love dolls and always have. Everytime I have a friend that is going to visit somewhere new I have them make sure that they bring me some kind of doll back to add to my collection, I have about 50 right now.

Sounds a little silly I guess, thimbles and marbles if you have any with the HD logos they worth something to me lets trade!

:22::x:57::14::32::61: quit playing with the smileys son!
yes dad....
I collect HD Tee's, knives, stuffed dogs,and wall hangings mostly. There are a few other odd and ends in my HD collection. I have a few personalized items as well.

Last edited:
I like to collect tools myself and also fabricate a few to make life easier when working on the bikes.. Have a large collection and very well organized too or I wouldn't be able to find anything :D

I started collecting Ertl diecast banks in 1980, started a successful swap meet business, then the market went to hell with all the Nascar stuff and manufacturers, what I have left is, according to the collector books very valuable---but no one will pay so they are in storage for my grandchildren--Sold the first three Harley banks for $850.00 cost me $30.00 each

Last edited:
Back