free website stats program What do you Collect | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

What do you Collect

Guns and knives......here's a small sample:

weaponry

pocketchange

samsongroup.jpg

A few years back my wife got me a die cst motorcycle with a clock in it. Then we found another that led to another and before you know it everyone thinks I collect these little H-D bikes. We had them covering the mantle taking up more space than a Christmass village. One day I came home and noticed they were all gone, like a rally that left town, I stood there wondering how they could all take for a ride and not ask me to go with them, then the wife opens up a storge box and tells me not to worry, they are all camping here for awhile.

I think this has been the funniest thing I have ever read!:bigsmiley20:

Sadly, I have been collecting Post's from HDT - This one is my favorite!

I collect shot glasses. I have well over 100 that I've gotten from my travels.

My goal is to buy a shot glass from visiting every NFL stadium.

My father got me started in model railroading back in the 50's. I've been collecting the equipment ever since. I have a small layout that occupies a former bedroom. You can see some of the work on YouTube.com by entering robermv32 in the search line. In upstate New York this helps endure the winter months for sure.

Man Glider, You must be hardwired to this thing. You are fast. Do you ever miss any ? Thanks for the compliments.

I have a great collection of medical bills throughout the years from just about every medical center in the valley! :D I use to collect chrome for my bikes, but the problem is once I get 'em all done, I sell the bike! Something is wrong here, I just don't get the collecting thing right. :bigsmiley20:
Ugly John

Collect the plastic keyrings you get at the dealer.... got almost one of every shop I've been! :newsmile090:

Back