free website stats program What do you Collect | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

What do you Collect

Well, I don't really collect anything but I suppose I could collect gas receipts from riding my bike. 11K miles in six months. :D
:USA

Dealer Tees.

I have close on 50 from around the World, USA, France, Germany, England, New Zealand....................The CSA ones are my favouites!! :)

I am too cheap to pay $30 or $40 bucks for a ten dollar shirt and I found collecting dealer business cards is something that I can afford and doesn't take up much space
kemo

I am too cheap to pay $30 or $40 bucks for a ten dollar shirt and I found collecting dealer business cards is something that I can afford and doesn't take up much space
kemo

I managed to get dealer tees in the US this summer for $25 and even down to $15 in some places!! :D

:bigsmiley28:I collect Heart catherizations! So far I have 21. They been in my heart more than i have been in Walmart. and Larry the Cable Guy Sayings.
If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

I collect F-4 Phantom II parts. If I could get ARMAC to give me NF-4E 66-0377, I worked on her when I was in the USAF, I could stop this crazy hobby.

She was built as a Thunderbird model. No radar, (600 lbs of lead in the nose instead), no weapons system controls, VHF radio, smoke generators, no external racks (when she was flying with the Thunderbirds and at SJAFB), hard wing with BLC. She also held the record, at SJAFB, for the most FMC after flight statuses (37).

Besides, I have just the place for it. In the front yard, mounted on a 45/45 degree pedestal, gear up, cleaned up (no weapons pylons). Painted in Thunderbird colors from the 1973 performance season as #1 (which it actually was for that year).

Current location - Davis-Monthan AFB (at the Boneyard), ARMAC, Area 20 (Museum Hold), Row 3, Postition 3.

35-S3600060.jpg

Here she is in Edwards AFB test and evaluation colors. She was used on the cruise missile test program.

660377.jpg

Tried for years to collect American dollars but I am no good at that. Decided to start collecting guitars and use lots of those dollars on HD stuff ;)

black harley t shirts and like Glider i collect tools I wrench for a living too bad they cost soooo much lol

Back