free website stats program What do you Collect | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

What do you Collect

I think I'd like to start to collect T-shirts at different dealerships. Could end up being costly, but what the hey, ya only live once!

I started collecting dealer T-shirts last year and I travel a lot for work. They are starting to pile up! I have them from about 20 states. My wife says I am starting to take up to much drawer space!

i collected lp's & 45 records now i collect old advertizer wood yard sticks. so i am going sell the records do not have the room.

Military coins (fm AF days), more bikes (hopefully) & tools (the more the merrier for wrenching). Also, NASCAR fan so I've got to add to my #24 collection (go Jeff).

Every cigar I smoke, I always keep the band....I hope to, one day, put them all under a glass top and make a table

I collect neon beer signs. Pabst Blue Ribbon, Bud, Old Style, Michelob, Hamms just to name a few. Some day when I finish the basement they will have a home in my bar. Now they light up my garage!

I have a collection of Beer Stiens which includes most of the Budwieser Holiday Stiens, Also Diecast of Nascar before they got out of hand. H-D T-shirts from my riding adventures

Back