free website stats program What do you Collect | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

What do you Collect

Been to the area myself.Wiesbaten (spelling)Mainz back in the early 70's. Loved the country.Lots of history.
On a side note Ugly John I guess that I too collect medical bills now.Not as much fun as getting things for the scoot though.

Been to the area myself.Wiesbaten (spelling)Mainz back in the early 70's. Loved the country.Lots of history.
On a side note Ugly John I guess that I too collect medical bills now.Not as much fun as getting things for the scoot though.

Glad you liked it here..... have you been to Rüdesheim too? We have a nice rally there... it's small but a great scenery to ride.
Check it out....

Magic Bike Rüdesheim - Photos

Well, it seems that along with the Grey--I mean Chrome hairs, I'm starting to collect more aches and pains. Especially in the mornings. :(

I am collecting Harley Shirts, I want one from each State, I have quite a few now and need more to be complete. I also have some Model Bikes on the wall of the Room and other HD items as well.

Back