free website stats program Sir BUBBIE ? | Page 13 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sir BUBBIE ?

We ate kangaroo steaks (seriously) for the first time about three years ago when a Canadian cousin of mine came down to stay with us. I'll try and post pics, but if I can't I'll send them to glider and he can post them for me, hopefully.

It was very nice meat.......a bit jumpy.:D....I'm kidding of course, but I would eat it again.

Okay, I'll...b-b-bite...does it taste like chicken...? :newsmile040:

NO...The best you can expect is a large "Sir Bubbie" pork chop, that's IF it's OK with him. :lolrolling

Porkchop2.jpg

I suggest that this thread be closed but remain in place on the forum.

Guys,
For you who ask why I edit geezer's post, some of you know, previously there have been problems between staff and caused a commotion in this forum. I just do not want it to happen again, I'm just trying to prevent it. But after reading some opinions after editing it (geezer's post), I think I will try to bet and geezer's post has been restored.
I'll GLADLY SHARE Pork Chops !

I Really Have to Say THANKS for the re-do Speed. PHeeeeew!

It makes the MANY here feel Good.
We are LUCKY to have the Cream of the Crop Membership here on the Best Forum on the web. BAR NONE (.)

Thanks for BENDING Our Way. YOU DA MAN !

signed....BUBBIE :D

Now that this thread is back on track, thanks for all you've done on the forum for all it's members SIR BUBBIE. I see your almost at 1900 posts now. This has been a long thread!!:s

Now that this thread is back on track, thanks for all you've done on the forum for all it's members SIR BUBBIE. I see your almost at 1900 posts now. This has been a long thread!!:s

You kidding, he is going for beyond knighthood, Sir BUBBIE, my contribution to the Sir Cumference of the HDTimeline Roundtable:

first_pig_on_spit_042.jpg

Thank You Speed for restoring Geezers post, and doing the Forum, Your Forum proud:s

Okay, I'll...b-b-bite...does it taste like chicken...? :newsmile040:

NEWHD74FAN, I can't really describe the taste, but it was very nice. The thing is to remove the fact from your mind you are eating a cute, cuddly marsupial, and our national emblem........

Sir Cumference of the HDTimeline Roundtable: "BIG PORK BARREL ROAST"

first_pig_on_spit_042.jpg
[/QUOTE]
OKAY, Some one started a Nice Thread for me and I had some very Nice things said, VERY NICE...

BUT here is something for ALL to THINK ABOUT....

Many "Same Minded Type Members" MIGHT want to put " More HOGS" into the
Pork Barrel for some FUN..

Tank is reaching the 1800 Magic Number as I speak and Noting that Dr. Dolittle :newsmile105:at 4995. and a good site Buddy JOY:bigsmiley36: are Very Close to the 5,000 Number.. HMmmmm wonder what can get Fired up there???

NOW, NOT ME, I'm a coward but Someone MIGHT Suggest a

"BIG PORK BARREL ROAST"

kinda like the one I stole from NEWHD74FAN above,,,any Body GAME ???

Fin is lucky to SQUEEL thru above 2000 so He'll have to get Fattened-Up for Kill.............
at the "5,000 Post Roast"..lucky fin :breakdance

see what you started geezer, :newsmile017: THANK YOU my FRIEND !

Ha ha PIGs are not supposed to be able to Sweat... But I see a good amount of Moisture pouring off "THE HOGS" Hmmmmm Paybacks are AWFUL!!

Thanks to the ALL of you and the New HOGs coming in to Dine..

Do you think the Mods could handle another HOG ROAST? :newsmile100:
signed....BUBBIE :rofl

Sir Bubbie We can only try to ROAST them one at a time, Can Pigs Fly?:p

Back