free website stats program Sir BUBBIE ? | Page 15 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sir BUBBIE ?

GOSH, I'm Glad you didn't say RAT....

Thanks for the invite ,,,, Someday.:D

signed....BUBBIE

LOL, oh no I won't do that, LOL. Although on that exotic foods show on the food channel they say they are quite tasty.

Nope we are pretty much chicken and pork round here now. Beef cost like gold now and it don't barbeque as well (to me) either. In the old days I used to do a beef brisket but OMG to buy good one now is over $40.

Too bad I am partially laid off for some time now, back when I was working 55hrs a week and we had my daughter's family or anyone down, I used to go to the Seafood market and buy 5lbs of jumbo shrimp, a big slab of Mahi Mahi, 5lbs of conch, and a bag of large Scallops. It used to be normal for me to spend over a $100 there for one event. But I was making $950 a week back then.

Later my friend. ( I already promised Ron (Geezer) some barbequed chicken to reimburse his border cross fee, if he ever comes down)

( I already promised Ron (Geezer) some barbequed chicken to reimburse his border cross fee, if he ever comes down)
******************************************************************************************************
Hee drove 1700 miles ONE WAY to JUST Show and Tell on his clutch gear set-up we worked on over the net and phone,,,,,, saying he had cabin fever...

I fed him well, Buying breakfast, then talking (i do good) a Discount at the Gerbing store.. bought my lunch PLUS.

HE said HE would buy lunch,,,, at a KFC He ordered and I said "I'll have the SAME"..
geezer LIKES all white meat chicken and they did Charge a bit more for that..

Thanks Ron-geez...

Now he Might like the White Meat on a gator.... You try it first Ron Then maybe????

He'll make it there , IT is still snowing at his place over night he says,, Maybe Cabin Fever again.. EH ..?

signed....BUBBIE

( I already promised Ron (Geezer) some barbequed chicken to reimburse his border cross fee, if he ever comes down)
******************************************************************************************************
Hee drove 1700 miles ONE WAY to JUST Show and Tell on his clutch gear set-up we worked on over the net and phone,,,,,, saying he had cabin fever...

I fed him well, Buying breakfast, then talking (i do good) a Discount at the Gerbing store.. bought my lunch PLUS.

HE said HE would buy lunch,,,, at a KFC He ordered and I said "I'll have the SAME"..
geezer LIKES all white meat chicken and they did Charge a bit more for that..

Thanks Ron-geez...

Now he Might like the White Meat on a gator.... You try it first Ron Then maybe????

He'll make it there , IT is still snowing at his place over night he says,, Maybe Cabin Fever again.. EH ..?

signed....BUBBIE

Sir Bubbie, I talked with Geezer on Sunday he says he wants to come to Florida What say you YOU are welcome any time, Capital Jack:s

Bubbie and Geezer, same goes here. Got lots of room even if you stop and pick up Glider.

THANKS ALL... This is the Most Fun and best served sited on the web.

As far as other sites go, some are Good BUT they don't have that personal touch that Glider has built into this one. Thanks Glider.

If It wasn't for Glider and all the Knowledgeable Members and Moderators here I doubt if I would of stayed as long as I have.

If I didn't find Glider here when I first came in, I would of Probably not stayed..

Gliders VAST knowledge and information, given Freely, and set up by his hand ON HDT, made this site the place to use.

I came to this site and Found the rules, especially Language, to be EASY to follow... I'm NO Preacher but like to Keep a Clean Mind on the keyboard..

I never Need to Swear at my bike or another to try to solve the problems.. OH, maybe under my breath..

I REALLY like my New Title,,,, GURU,,,,, and the BIG Bonus that comes with it. I will receive it on my Next pay-check from HDT..com ... Thanks

So don't get carried away with the Other Titles,,, I don't want to become too famous (falsely deserved).

I DON'T plan to leave here(.) and This place Here is the Best for Me.(.)

The Other place (site) Doesn't Interest me.(.) No honesty nor goodwill over there.(.)

This site has always Shown their HONEST Feelings to me.

I don't feel I have to KISS-Up to the "Ring Hand"...

I always have been made to feel Comfortable here and Felt on the Same Level regardless of Title of the Members or Moderators. (Thank you)

This is important for the New Members coming up the ladder of time.
To hear from me,,, It doesn't get any better here Unless YOU make it Better. And You Can..

Thanks for the "Acknowledgment" IT does Make Me FEEL GOOD...

signed....BUBBIE

Post note:
as far as Hitting the 1800 level on Posting,,, That is the smaller number part....

I would be around 6800 or so if I could count all my Helpful PM's i have sent out..

A lot of time I do send a PM that May help solve a problem for a member.

It's better NOT shown on a thread to Bore all the members who don't want to read the same old thing from signed....BUBBIE Again.

You guys that have received those long PM's from me,,,, I only Hope they Helped.

I thought this post/thread hit the spot when it first aired....

Lots of NICE things were said I just wanted to Thank ALL them members who contributed their Congrats...

Note what some of theModerators even Said...:D

Thanks to all who posted here..

signed....SIR BUBBIE

Back