free website stats program Sir BUBBIE ? | Page 12 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sir BUBBIE ?

Brian,

WE have Quite a FEW GRUMPYs around here, but they don't Know the first thing about CORRECT CUTS....

is that wieener shinitzel..??

And If you give Me a Jack I would like this kind :newsmile093:

signed....BUBBIE

Grumpy is the wife she was trained as a butcher and as she is a german does some german cooking from time to time and i just get involved with the eating side bit it has a lot of mushrooms in the sauce

Brian

Guys,
For you who ask why I edit geezer's post, some of you know, previously there have been problems between staff and caused a commotion in this forum. I just do not want it to happen again, I'm just trying to prevent it. But after reading some opinions after editing it (geezer's post), I think I will try to bet and geezer's post has been restored.

Guys,
For you who ask why I edit geezer's post, some of you know, previously there have been problems between staff and caused a commotion in this forum. I just do not want it to happen again, I'm just trying to prevent it. But after reading some opinions after editing it (geezer's post), I think I will try to bet and geezer's post has been restored.

Speed thanks for reconsidering your position, and thanks for the best site in the web.

I'll try not to be too cryptic here.

Sometimes bad things happen in our lives that are totally unplanned for and happen at the most inopportune times. At those times priorities must be rearranged and family comes before "business" matters.

This thread, to me anyways, seems to have reached some measure of closure. Trust me, nothing sinister is going on here. We're all just trying to keep this the best forum on the internet!

Can we all circle up now, join hands, sing Kumbayah (sp?), and remain friends forevermore?

Can we all circle up now, join hands, sing Kumbayah (sp?), and remain friends forevermore?

NO...The best you can expect is a large "Sir Bubbie" pork chop, that's IF it's OK with him. :lolrolling

Porkchop2.jpg

I suggest that this thread be closed but remain in place on the forum.

NO...The best you can expect is a large "Sir Bubbie" pork chop, that's IF it's OK with him. :lolrolling

Porkchop2.jpg

I suggest that this thread be closed but remain in place on the forum.

But it's kind of hard to sing with a pork chop in your mouth!

Guys,

Thank-you for the answer Speed. I didn't mean to stir the pot and was just taking a jab and trying to have some fun. Confrontation isn't usually the best way to deal with things but it still has to be dealt with. Some things get bigger when swept under the rug and don't go away. I do appreciate getting an answer from you Speed and I realize that wasn't the way you wanted to deal with it but you did what was best for the forum. I want to thank the Moderators for letting the thread run and not closing it. All is well.

Back