free website stats program Sir BUBBIE ? | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sir BUBBIE ?

Thanks to HDDon, Glider, Jack and Bubbie for their kind words. Nakkers might be right that is hi-jacking the thread and to take it off. As far as PMing the mods or owner and take it up with them, I thought I had read many times not to bother them or I would definitely be on vacation. I don't mind if one of my posts gets edited or removed if I don't follow the rules but it bothers me when it was done for the reason it was. I would really like an explanation but know I won't get one. The moderators have been very patient with this thread and me and I want to thank them for that. I'm sure they would like to see this all go away as would I but some things just don't go away till it's been worked threw. I will do what it takes to defend my friends even if it gets me banned here. I know it's Speed's site and his rules apply. However, my parents taught me to think for myself and if I'm not allowed to express my opinion freely while following the rules that doesn't make me want to come back here everyday.

Easy does it there geezer, We want you around but let me just say this...

Have you ever tried to get blood out of a rock?

I have.:s

We ate kangaroo steaks (seriously) for the first time about three years ago when a Canadian cousin of mine came down to stay with us. I'll try and post pics, but if I can't I'll send them to glider and he can post them for me, hopefully.

It was very nice meat.......a bit jumpy.:D....I'm kidding of course, but I would eat it again.

As long as this thread stays on track I see no valid reason a question can not be asked with respect and answered the same way, am I wrong in thinking this, we all have a common bond here and are here to learn , share ask questions and move forward and along the way have some fun and grow:s

Back