free website stats program Missouri members | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Missouri members

I live in Wildwood, Retired DoD employee, rode a 2008 Heritage Classic 105th (duracell) now I ride a 2010 Street Glide SE....I go by Chico
:small3d009:

Hey guys hows everyone doing? I just wanted to stop buy and say that I am back in the best State in the good ole USA. I have to get my back its still in Arizona but if yall get a ride together next summer let me know, I would like to meet y'all. Hope all is well with everyone and I'll talk at ya later

Welcome home... from a Vn vet (USMC ) and PGR rider. Had the pleasure of meeting R. Lewis and his wife. We had a great ride together and lots of laffs....So yeah hope to meet ya . I live in Cedar Hill but always lookin for a excuse to ride. Again Welcome Home!

Hey all you fellow Missouri " mules" - just wondering how ya'll are doing with this cold and snow?!?!?!?! Ride safe out there!!!!

Hello everyone. Excited to see many members from Missouri. In the military and just received orders to Missouri in June. How is the riding weather? How are the motorcycle state inspections? Looks like an awesome place to take some beautiful rides. See you all soon.

Hello, I'm about 20 min south of STL, can't wait until spring. Bought my bike back in Aug of 09, put 2000 miles on it and put it away for winter

Hello everyone. Excited to see many members from Missouri. In the military and just received orders to Missouri in June. How is the riding weather? How are the motorcycle state inspections? Looks like an awesome place to take some beautiful rides. See you all soon.

The inspections are a breeze here! Just need all your info. with ya. Where you going to be at when you hit Mo? Your right about the places to ride around here , lots of county , twisty backroads!!!

hey ya'll ---- if it holds true weather wise - around my neck of the woods anyway - it supposed to be 60* this weekend!!!!!! I'M GONE!!!!!!!!!

Back