free website stats program Missouri members | Harley Davidson Forums

Missouri members

Hey I'm from Missouri..Live about 40 miles out of St. Louis..I ride with the PGR...and just friends..not really into the HOG thing..too much Politics...lol...Have a 04 Roadking.

Hey I'm from Missouri..Live about 40 miles out of St. Louis..I ride with the PGR...and just friends..not really into the HOG thing..too much Politics...lol...Have a 04 Roadking.
which way from St. Louis? I am about 1 1/2 hrs. west on I-44. same here--just the wife and I on the back roads on the 07 Ultra.

which way from St. Louis? I am about 1 1/2 hrs. west on I-44. same here--just the wife and I on the back roads on the 07 Ultra.[/QU...

Live right Smack Dab in the middle of nowhere...lol Little place called Cedar Hill..off Hwy30

Welcome Stroker!! you and Fourdogs not to far away,have to get together and make a ride!

which way from St. Louis? I am about 1 1/2 hrs. west on I-44. same here--just the wife and I on the back roads on the 07 Ultra.[/QU...

Live right Smack Dab in the middle of nowhere...lol Little place called Cedar Hill..off Hwy30
up around Lake St. Louis and St. Peters?

Welcome Stroker!! you and Fourdogs not to far away,have to get together and make a ride!

Wow ! sounds like a plan..would be great...my wife and I rode lastnight ...was a little cold....lol but always lookin for a excuse to ride

Whats going on show me brothers and sisters, I am from Lees Summit; just got a Dyna FXDC and ready for summer cant wait to ride!! Looking forward to maybe riding with some of you! :57:

Back