free website stats program Missouri members | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Missouri members

Whats going on show me brothers and sisters, I am from Lees Summit; just got a Dyna FXDC and ready for summer cant wait to ride!! Looking forward to maybe riding with some of you! :57:

Hey Cuz!!! Welcome aboard!! You will enjoy this forum--alot of great folks on here and a ton of info.!! I roll thru and around Lee Summit on my way back and fourth to family in Ks. so we may bump into one another out there!!

Last edited:
R.Lewis I hope to see you out there, untill then be safe and kick back and enjoy a cold one!

R.Lewis I hope to see you out there, untill then be safe and kick back and enjoy a cold one!

gotta cold one right now,watching how much sleet/snow piles up out here and read the threads!!!!! waitin for the spring thaw!!!!! or a couple of decent days in between!!!!!:bigsmiley25:

gotta cold one right now,watching how much sleet/snow piles up out here and read the threads!!!!! waitin for the spring thaw!!!!! or a couple of decent days in between!!!!!:bigsmiley25:

I hear ya, I'm kicking back and enjoing a cold right at the moment but I sure aint enjoying this weather!!!!!!!! cant wait for a warm spell:14:

Ofallon MO here
(off Hwy K (Near Home Depot & Mexico)

Just bought my first bike (ever) in October. ( I have logged 300+ miles since then.
Always looking for a group that wants to log some miles.

Just got my 5k service done on friday so Im ready to break in the throttle!
:bigsmiley18:

Ofallon MO here
(off Hwy K (Near Home Depot & Mexico)

Just bought my first bike (ever) in October. ( I have logged 300+ miles since then.
Always looking for a group that wants to log some miles.

Just got my 5k service done on friday so Im ready to break in the throttle!
:bigsmiley18:

Welcome aboard loudguy and congrats. on the new scoot!! I'm just "over the hill" from ya , Bourbon area. :hii There are a few others on this site up around your neck of the woods also!!

welcome from the Lake of the Ozarks in Camdenton.
Sleet and snow have finally melted down here...now its time to ride.:worthy

welcome from the Lake of the Ozarks in Camdenton.
Sleet and snow have finally melted down here...now its time to ride.:worthy

Hey sam247 ---- How is the lake area! Great landscape in your neck of the woods!!! Lake of the Ozark HD have any deals lately???

Back