free website stats program Missouri members | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Missouri members

HEY FOLKS --- Just wondering how everyone is doing and wishing ya'll the best!! Water is finally going back down on this side of the state and the sun is TRYING to shine so just maybe -- :bigsmiley5: -- will start to get more riding done !! :tounge

Be careful and stay safe out there on that black ribbon!!! :hii

HEY FOLKS --- Just wondering how everyone is doing and wishing ya'll the best!! Water is finally going back down on this side of the state and the sun is TRYING to shine so just maybe -- :bigsmiley5: -- will start to get more riding done !! :tounge

Be careful and stay safe out there on that black ribbon!!! :hii

Man I am so looking forward to a ride...went the other day to get a tire replaced and my inspection done...got the two year tag this time...lol what a pain in the butt. Going fishing up at Lake of the Ozarks next week for a few days as my sons coming in from Portland Oregon...then the week of May 11 th my friends from Texas are coming up to tour a bit of Missouri..so i gotta plan a few rides...Going to Hannibal one day then down thur Ill.to Grafton and cross the Ferry to St. Charles area...also gonna ride up 50 to 54 to Camenton and see the new dealership there....oh some much to do, so little time...lol

Man I am so looking forward to a ride...went the other day to get a tire replaced and my inspection done...got the two year tag this time...lol what a pain in the butt. Going fishing up at Lake of the Ozarks next week for a few days as my sons coming in from Portland Oregon...then the week of May 11 th my friends from Texas are coming up to tour a bit of Missouri..so i gotta plan a few rides...Going to Hannibal one day then down thur Ill.to Grafton and cross the Ferry to St. Charles area...also gonna ride up 50 to 54 to Camenton and see the new dealership there....oh some much to do, so little time...lol

Sounds like a heck of a good time you got planned there Fourdogs!! When your at the lake,going to stop in at the HD shop?? Be careful when you go and let us know how it was when you get back!!

North Kansas City, Mo area for me.
Don't really know to much about this Mo or Ks. Originally from Florida, then Maine, back to Florida.
Time to go put the new pipes on.
doc

Hey SAM247, I see you are in the Lake area, I am just south of you, give a shout out sometime I'm always looking for riding buddies.

Hello - my name is Loretta and I live in Dardenne Prairie Missouri. Which is about 75 miles west of St. Louis. It is in the St. Charles area. Would love to meet new people to ride with.

Back