free website stats program Missouri members | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Missouri members

A newbe here. Just got a new FLSTC. Got just over 100 miles on it. I live jst east of Springfield. Wifes not ready to ride with me yet so I've just been making short runs after work to just get used to it. I havn't ridden for the past 35 years but I'm lovin it now. Hope to meet up with some of you guys sometime.

A newbe here. Just got a new FLSTC. Got just over 100 miles on it. I live jst east of Springfield. Wifes not ready to ride with me yet so I've just been making short runs after work to just get used to it. I havn't ridden for the past 35 years but I'm lovin it now. Hope to meet up with some of you guys sometime.

Welcome back to the world of motorcycles !!! I'm just up 44 from you a bit. Hope your wife joins you in your adventures,I know mine sure loves it. Maybe we can get together and get a ride in one of these days. How far E. of Springfield are you?

I am from the St Louis Metro Area! They say I live in a crappy blue state called Illinois full of crime, corrupt politicians and no guns and ammo, but i refuse to believe it! I am from MO!

Like to say I am from Lake Ozark and have a work house in St. Louis (instead of live in St. Louis with a lake house at the Oarks).

Still pretty new to riding again (25 years between then and now). I prefer short rides by myself as I get more comfortable.

Ride Safe!

Just wondering who might be out there from the show-me state?!!

Steve here checking in from the Lake of the Ozarks area. Just got back from a nice ride back from Branson (by way of Arkansas) Beautiful fun roads down there... And a free ferry ride that me and the woman really enjoyed.

Just joined this month - From south of KC - Right now stuck in California working - Some good riding out west but not much community brotherhood. Hope to be ridin' the midwest backroads again soon.

Just joined this month - From south of KC - Right now stuck in California working - Some good riding out west but not much community brotherhood. Hope to be ridin' the midwest backroads again soon.

Welcome to the forum Papa. Be safe out in cali and hope you get back home to the Archie area soon!

Hi all from Nixa - Just south of Springfield - Do a lot of rides south around Branson, Kimberling City, Shell Knob, to Eureka Springs area and head north to Lake of the Ozarks area at least every other month (weather permitting) - Been living here for just over 2 years and have yet to find any roads in the Ozarks that are not fun or at the least interesting - Ya'll be safe out there - -

Back