free website stats program Missouri members | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Missouri members

Hey "neighbors" - Hope all is well and some of you are getting a few rides in when you can. Supposed to be great weather from now till Monday of next week. *80 to *85 this weekend --- YEP the Mrs. & I are hittin the blacktop just dont know which way we're headin yet.

Be safe and ride careful!!!!

Randy

Hoping for a good ride today. I've heard that next weekend will be good too. We'll see.

Imperial, Mo here. Bought my 1st hog in Sept. and try to get away from work for small runs on my UC.

Welcome. You are very close to me. I live in Arnold. I'm sure I'll see you out on the road.

I'm in High Ridge Mo, just purchased a 2011 Fatboy Lo from Docs, lots of snow on the ground now so it's still at the dealer, looking forward to riding in the spring, see ya out there.

Hey Mo riders, looking for the best place to service (warrenty) my Fatboy Lo
I don't have any problems with the dealer I purchased it from but I don't have any history to go off of. I know a guy who had a bad experience with them. My bike is brand new and I'd like to start and stay with one service guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, welcome

I also bought my bike from Doc's. My dad has always gone there since he was a teen, back when Ralph owned it. I'm young and I've seen it grow to what it is now. I like the fact that I can go in there and everyone knows my name, but I think that is because my dad had such a good relationship with them. I've had warrenty work done there and honestly I've had a couple problems. They have fixed them all though. I keep saying I'm going to try St. Charles HD. People say they are great now, and I know somebody up there that use to work at Doc's. I've never been happy with Gateway, everytime I go in there they make me mad.

If I were you I would stay with Doc's or if you want to travel go try St. Charles, but I've yet to have any experience with them.

BTW, who sold ya the bike? Was it Mike?

Hello everyone. Excited to see many members from Missouri. In the military and just received orders to Missouri in June. How is the riding weather? How are the motorcycle state inspections? Looks like an awesome place to take some beautiful rides. See you all soon.

where in mo are you landing? there is alot of fine rideing down around the lakes. and some cool stuff to see around herman mo. lots of winerys and a cool ride down the river on the n side cant remember the highway though. be safe!

hello they call me lew here, I live 30 miles south of poplar bluff MO. down highway 67 right on the Arkansas line. If you like a grate ride come on down into Aransas to a town called Corning,Aransas if you want to see good down home small town living.

have you ever try Bourbeuse Vally they are at Villa Ridge,MO. go west on I-44 to exit 247 about 10 minutes west of Six Flags

Last edited by a moderator:
Back