free website stats program Missouri members | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Missouri members

Checking in from Chesterfield! The weather report looks great for the next several days. I'm looking at all the snow still on the ground and hoping for at least one dry day (melt done) so I can get a few miles in. I see her in the garage every day I go out to the car and it is just brutal that our weather has been so disagreeable.

I hope others of you are able to get out this next week!:newsmile062:

HHHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOO evryone! Hope your getting in some rides between the 'naders and now the extreme heat!

Be careful and ride safe ya'll !!!

Hello all from Missouri. I too am from Mo I live in Hannibal. I just bought a new street glide from gateway in St. Louis should be delivered early next week. My wife and I really enjoy riding which is why we upgraded to this bike from my street bob, which I have a feeling I'm really going to miss when just rippin around town or out on the back roads with my buddies. Well look forward to talking to you all. Ride safe.

jdevil, welcome to the forum, I think you will enjoy the Street Glide very much. I'm just a little bit north of you and hope to see you out and about on that new scoot soon. Safe Riding and good luck.:rider:rider:rider

Back