free website stats program How Many Miles on Your Harley? | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

How Many Miles on Your Harley?

07 SG 14,730 miles just got this one set up the way I like , 08 VRSCDX 7,480 miles this bike is fun to ride cant wait till spring , 51 K 5,370 all stock garage find in 2005 , only put about 600 miles since I aquired it, Indian Springfield Scout 4,700 miles only take this bike out when I am in the mood to be bombarded by questions and here my dad had one storys.But man that 09 CVO SE RG in orange and black is the sweetest Stock HD Ive ever laid eyes on, I gotta stay out of the dealerships !

my 08 ultra has close to 14,000 and 09 RKC has 5. but a friend has a 01 Heritage Softtail and at 112,000, put in a factory rebuild, he said it still ran good but was using some oil

08 Ultra with 7475 miles. bought in March of last year and can't wait to get it out when it thaws here. Only work has been true duals, stage1 a/c, and a tune. Some added chrome goodies and some comfort goodies. Love this bike and can only imagine adding to stable rather than trading.

52000 klm / 32312 miles on my 03 Road King Classic , love this bike absolutly no problems with it , this one stays for life . If wife decides to start ridin with me the'll be a new street glide to keep the RC company

I have a little over 1400 miles on my 09 Street Glide have it for 3 weeks. Don't have any plans of another one unless I win the lotto.

20,000 on 08 Ultra purchased in June of 08. I would have more but I have not been able to ride much the last couple of months. Work and Weather related issues... :D

6.1 miles
owned it 1 month today
still too much snow still even can't get it home from the dealer yet
snow (removed)

Back