free website stats program How Many Miles on Your Harley? | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

How Many Miles on Your Harley?

How many miles do you have on your Harley?

When do you consider retiring, trading, or buying another?

I have 57,500 on my '04 Road King. I ride a lot. I'm 59 and have owned 6 harleys and I think this will be my last. I did have a stator/rotor problem at about 30,000. I had it tweaked from the dealer before I picked it up. A 95" kit with 10 1/2 - 1 forged pistons, SE 257 cams, SE performance heads, roller rockers, aluminum pushrods, high flow air intake, SE performance mufflers (which, by the way are not available any more due to EPA noise standars), and a SERT module. I also put a 6 speed gear set in. It still runs strong and I love the ride, it's my 2nd Road King.
JJRJ

Last edited:
A little over 54K on my 98 Softail Custom. Got the 09 Ultra on the Sept.30, 08 and she has 1200. I road the 98 for the first time in 4 months last week.

I bought an 07 Road King Standard on October 20, 2006 with 7 miles on it and traded it October 29 2008 with close to 28,000 miles on it. The 09 Ultra Classic I bought then already has 4,739 miles on it. It may change in the future but so far my Harleys definitely aren’t garage queens.

8500 on '08 Dyna Lowrider. Bought it in early June '08. We go everywhere together - kinda inseparable. Not retiring not trading for anything!

I thought I was doing good, then I'm reading some of these posts...dang!

Bought my crossbones on 26 April and put 5,400 miles on her by the time the weather got to cold to ride. I'm going to have to break the bike out early to keep up with you all!!

Back