free website stats program How Many Miles on Your Harley? | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

How Many Miles on Your Harley?

8,266 . On My O5 Xl883l. Had 2500 On It When I Got It And Started Riding It The End Of June Of 08. Put It Up 1st Week-end In November Then Rode 107 Miles Nyd Now Have About 5 In Of Snow On Ground So It Will Be Awhile Before I Can Add Anymore..

16,800 Miles on my 08 Street Glide since March 08 and still running perfect. No plans to upgrade as I can't think of another H-D that I would rather have for my needs.

i kinda fell into a 93 electra glide classic (( a friend with illness)) bike looks good seems to run very well, but not being a harley person and after reading these pages about top ends being done and overhauls done at very low mileages having to do these things at 25 to 75,000 seems ((at least to me)) not a real good product especially when you add in the price you pay for the bike. so it will be in the for sale section if someone wants a deal. thx

Bought a 2007 1200, it has 7,438 miles on it. Plan to put quite a few miles on her once the weather warms up!

14,000 miles in 12 months on my 08 105th Anniversary Ultra Glide.

For those of us "more mature" dudes ...I'm 57 this year...we know that there are few years ahead of us than behind us. For you younger folks, you have no idea the impact that has on you as each year something comes up health wise.

I had a friend who is 60 tell me once that after 50 there is a mild but noticeable downward trend that accelerates at 60 significantly.

Thus, while younger riders may have all kinds of perceived time to enjoy enjoy things, those of us who concentrated for 25 years on raising kids and being conservative so that they have every chance for success...now is the time for some catching up.

That's one reason I ride as often as I can. And if you really LOVE something, don't you want to do it as often as you can anyway?

Maybe, in the end, that's the answer. Loving an activity as compared to just enjoying the activity.

Just my opinion

14,000 miles in 12 months on my 08 105th Anniversary Ultra Glide.

For those of us "more mature" dudes ...I'm 57 this year...we know that there are few years ahead of us than behind us. For you younger folks, you have no idea the impact that has on you as each year something comes up health wise.

I had a friend who is 60 tell me once that after 50 there is a mild but noticeable downward trend that accelerates at 60 significantly.

Thus, while younger riders may have all kinds of perceived time to enjoy enjoy things, those of us who concentrated for 25 years on raising kids and being conservative so that they have every chance for success...now is the time for some catching up.

That's one reason I ride as often as I can. And if you really LOVE something, don't you want to do it as often as you can anyway?

Maybe, in the end, that's the answer. Loving an activity as compared to just enjoying the activity.

Just my opinion

Sound words of wisdom!!

Back