free website stats program How Many Miles on Your Harley? | Page 12 | Harley Davidson Forums

How Many Miles on Your Harley?

Got my '09 Ultra in late August/early September of '08. Have just turned 6300 miles. Can't wait for summer!!

Last I saw it there was 4 miles on it.. Dealer is holding it till I pick her up..Hopefully in a few weeks if this cotton picking snow ever stops... Thats right I said cotton picking..:newsmile074:

Last I saw it there was 4 miles on it.. Dealer is holding it till I pick her up..Hopefully in a few weeks if this cotton picking snow ever stops... Thats right I said cotton picking..:newsmile074:

Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks! :D

One of the reasons I LOVE this forum, the language is more civilized, not offensive. Thank you mods! :worthy

I just traded my 07 Heritage last Sunday. I bought it in March of 07. It had 25000 miles on it. I traded for a new 09 SG. It rolled over 300 miles on the way to work this morning.

48,000 on my Softail, just traded it in on an 06 Road Glide with only 8,000 on the clock. I hope to change that now that I'm retired, no rocking chair for me.:bigsmiley24:

I have 41,486 on my 05 Electra Glide Standard. I am going to keep her. She runs like a dream, and it is all stock. What a Motorcycle.
l_52c56722ab184f7dbd09b5ed98dffa3c.jpg

I bought a 2006 Heritage in December with 4500 miles on it. It has 5010 miles now. Considering the lousy weather since December I think I am doing ok. I am old. I don't like getting cold or wet.

This will be my 1st and last Harley. I love it and I will keep it until I can't ride anymore.

Back