free website stats program How Many Miles on Your Harley? | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

How Many Miles on Your Harley?

i kinda fell into a 93 electra glide classic (( a friend with illness)) bike looks good seems to run very well, but not being a harley person and after reading these pages about top ends being done and overhauls done at very low mileages having to do these things at 25 to 75,000 seems ((at least to me)) not a real good product especially when you add in the price you pay for the bike. so it will be in the for sale section if someone wants a deal. thx

So are you saying the 93 EGC will be for sale or the 93 UC that you have on your avatar ?????? You claim your not a HD person ?????

2009 cross bones a whopping 100 miles pa winters aren't fun. 6400 on my 08 sportster until a cage decided to t-bone me. so i guess in that case 6400 was enough to trade up.

In July of 2008 I came back to riding after a 30 year absence. In 1975 I was clobbered by a car and ended up with one arm shorter than the other. Swore off the 2 wheelers. That is until I sat on the 2008 FXSTC with the mini-apes. I could reach and ride comfortably. So, from July 14th until Novermber 3rd I racked up 9747 miles. Just love this machine. No plans for getting rid of it.

Well, I've got an 07 Ultra;12,000 plus miles. First motor went south on me and took months to get the other one in. Lost some serious riding time. Second, I don't plan on trading in or otherwise with this bike. It has everything I want on it and it's paid for. :D
Ugly John

Well, I've got an 07 Ultra;12,000 plus miles. First motor went south on me and took months to get the other one in. Lost some serious riding time. Second, I don't plan on trading in or otherwise with this bike. It has everything I want on it and it's paid for. :D
Ugly John

UglyJohn, Only 12,000 miles on the 07? What happened that this was all that you got out of that motor.What mod's were installed?

UglyJohn, Only 12,000 miles on the 07? What happened that this was all that you got out of that motor.What mod's were installed?

Other than a SERT, K&N and SE Exhaust, no other mods. This crank was out of round big time and took out the oil pump etc... Just a bad motor, by the time all the back and forth chit chat with mother HD, it took all the summer months! :cry Ugly John

8250 plus another 20 or so. have done some riding around town since we checked mileage for the new mileage program. 2005 sportser 883 L . will keep for for awhile because of all the accessories i've purchased to put on it. since i put 5200 miles on it from last week of june to the 1 st week of november it will probably have to many miles on by the time i'm ready to trade up to be worth anything so will probably just keep it around. i've gotten to wear i really like it and it fits both my arm and leg length really good and that is hard to come by for me because i'm definitely lacking in both of those areas.

Back