free website stats program Good Places To Eat | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Places To Eat

Baker street exit 157 Indiana/Michigan border best chicken fried steak anywhere that I have tried. Any of the Texas roadhouses their food is consistent and reasonable and Sonnys real pit bbq in southern Georgia.

If you ever come through Piqua, Ohio on St. Rt. 36, and a ton of bikes do, plan to stop at Gover Harley-Davidson, take a left from the west, or a right from the east onto Main st. and park in the city square.
Zender's rest. is right on the square one block off Rt. 36. Mid-range prices.

They bread their own onion rings and Texas Tenderloins, and I promise they will be the thickest Texas T's you ever eat, and big around, too. Cold beer in the bar and great burgers with and fresh cut fries. Biker friendly.

Ken

If anyone is interested...On Friday nights @9:00 PM eastern time on the Food Network there is a show called Diners,Driveins and Dives hosted by Guy Fieri.This dude finds some really good off-the-wall places to eat all over the country.He's in 3 different locations on every show.Check it out,you won't be disappointed!

I caught his show a few times and the problem is that I have to raid the fridge after that and it doesn't taste or look nearly as good as what he's eating.:D

I remember the heart attack burgers on one of his shows! I wanted to drive there and get one.

Well if any of you make it up to Edmonton, Alberta Canada you should most definitly check out the Commercial Hotel on Wyte Ave for cold beers and great music on SAturday Afternoons. Park in the back with all the other Harley bikes.There is lots of good restaurants down Whyte Ave and lots of bars too. I think that it is Edmonton's "strip". :newsmile100:
As for food up here there is Coliseum Steak and pizza, really juicy and big steaks with large sides. Little more $ than other places, around $18.00-25.00 for a steak. Across the street from this restaurant is a great burger place. Food made when you order, has a drive through and lots of parking.
If ya do come up give me a shout, always up for a boot,
:cheers

Back