free website stats program Good Places To Eat | Page 15 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Places To Eat

I want to go to a restaurant with pub food and cold beer on tap so badly. We have been in lockdown for a month now due to a Covid spike. Take out and delivery only. Just not the same!

Steve, I know what you mean the take out and delivery just don't work unless its pizza and you got an air fryer to warm it. Hopefully the spike will settle down and things will get to fairly normal.

...And, to add to the experience, there is just something about getting the food fresh & hot...and having it carried to you. And, the not having to clean up afterwards is a huge plus as well...

As my grandson stated last spring...(Yes, he nailed it early)..."Stupid Corona! :mad::mad::mad:

Blazer pub in Brewster NY on route 22. I met with Guys from Harley Insider, Harley Davidson fans, and enthusiasts and talked about their plans. We are going to repeat this meetup again. So I'll write you. Probably you will ride home in an incredible mood.

Back